- REPAIRS: With rods twice as long as the competition, Alumaloy repairs or fabricates virtually anything made of aluminum, pot metal, or galvanized steel. Use something as simple as a propane torch on up. No Flux needed! You can repair boats, props, storm doors, gutters, antiques, tools, condensers, molds, rims, air conditioning lines, refrigeration coils, bell housing, pontoons, transmission cases, and so much more.
- EASY TO USE: Alumaloy is as EASY as 1-2-3. Simply clean the base metal, heat the base metal, NOT THE Alumaloy ROD, repair your way into hundreds of dollars of savings. Please refer to the instructional video.
- NO WORRYING: Alumaloy melts at 728 degrees Fahrenheit giving you the ability to repair the thinnest to the thickest metals without worrying about war-page or distortion. Alumaloy even repairs pot metal; one of the most difficult non-ferrous metals in the world to repair!
- PERMANENT: Alumaloy is specially formulated to make strong permanent repairs that can last a lifetime. Specs include: Tensile Strength lbs/ sq.in 39,000, Compression Str.lb/sq.in 60,000, shelf life is indefinite. Alumaloy is a welcome addition to any toolbox and is 100% guaranteed to work for you. Each rod is approximately 1/8" x 18" long.
- Certification: NONE
- Origin: imported
- Length: 33cm
- Operating Temperature: 550°