- This center punch is used to mark the center of the point and is typically used to mark the center of the hole as it is drilled.
- The punch is used to drive an object, such as a nail, or to form a tip impression on the workpiece.
- The center punch adopts a spring-type adjustable stroke, which can adapt to various materials such as wood, plastic, metal, glass, leather, etc.
- Active spring drive action and hard steel tapered tip make punching easier.
- Automatic spring loading is then released at the top of the cycle under force to create a center punch (no hammer required).
- Brand Name: Liplasting
- Type: Cold Chisel
- DIY Supplies: Woodworking
- Origin: Imported
- Handle Shape: Round
Based on 30 reviews
All norms, the mark is clear, both in aluminum and tinplate. Let's see how much will last, it is clearly more convenient to use than the usual Kerner