- This center punch is used to mark the center of the point and is typically used to mark the center of the hole as it is drilled.
- The punch is used to drive an object, such as a nail, or to form a tip impression on the workpiece.
- The center punch adopts a spring-type adjustable stroke, which can adapt to various materials such as wood, plastic, metal, glass, leather, etc.
- Active spring drive action and hard steel tapered tip make punching easier.
- Automatic spring loading is then released at the top of the cycle under force to create a center punch (no hammer required).
- Brand Name: Liplasting
- Type: Cold Chisel
- DIY Supplies: Woodworking
- Origin: Imported
- Handle Shape: Round