BVR enzyme It is a functional microbial metabolite composed of bioenzymes and biological surface-active substances that are produced by the metabolism of the reservoir microbes, these reduce the heavy oil macromolecules, generating smaller molecules and reducing the viscosity improving the flow capacity, even, reducing the transport pressure.
- This product has an excellent resistance to heat and salt, can endure a high temperature under 120℃, and endure the degree of mineralization under 210000 mg/L and can endure extreme PH.
- Remarkable economic benefit: energy-saving and consumption-reducing compared with common increasing production technique.
- Safety and Environmental protection: biodegradable product, no harm to earth layer, will not cause the environment pollution, meet the requirements of HSE.
- Huff and puff operations in a single well
- Well lifting, (reduction of well viscosity) Regular and quantitative pumping from the casing annulus can make the crude oil and Biological Viscosity Reducer efficiently mix through the pumping system impeller.
- Dilution and viscosity reduction, the addition of an injection pump at the outlet of the mixing pump can continuously squeeze and inject the biological viscosity reducer according to the dose of 0.5% - 2% (or the optimal concentration determined by experiments).
As a fracturing fluid additive, according to the amount of 0.1% to 0.5% added to the fracturing fluid, it plays a role in reducing the viscosity of heavy oil.
- Setting the temperature ，Measure the viscosity of crude oil as A1.
- Mix according to a certain ratio of oil and water (recommendation 7 (oil ) : 3 (water) or 5:5).
- Add a certain concentration of biological viscosity reducer (1.5% - 3% v/v of the oil-water system in step 2), stir and mix well, and measure the viscosity of the oil-water system as A2.
- Calculation of viscosity reduction rate As “ S ” S= (A1-A2)/A1
Packaging and storage
Packed in cartons with inner plastic bottles, 5Kg / bottle, 4 bottle per box.