The Combination Adjustable Union and Swivel are made up within the completion tubing string where space out requires fine adjustment between packers, wellhead, or other completion equipment and where the ability to rotate may become necessary.
The Combination Adjustable Union and Swivel can also be used to orientate eccentric completion equipment to assist with concentricity. The Combination Adjustable Union and Swivel utilizes the features of orientation and space out combined into a single tool hence minimizing completion components and increasing reliability. The required space out of the tubing is achieved by using pup joints of varying lengths to adjust the tubing string as close as possible to the desired length. The Combination Adjustable Union and Swivel are installed into the tubing string and rotationally adjusted to the required space out length. The Combination Adjustable Union and Swivel are then locked in place.
- Tubing space out in single or dual completions.
- Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP) Installations.
- Alignment & Orientation of eccentric completion equipment.
- Pressure ratings up to 7,500psi.
- Materials to suit all good environments.
- Field Adjustable.
- Anti-Rotation Locks.
- Fully adjustable within tubing string.
- Optional adjustment without orientation of the string.
- Orientation in 45 Degree Steps.
- Fully rated to tubing string torque, tension, and weights.
- Full tubing drift access.