- Solid Carbide Spiral router bits up and down cut with 1/4 inch shank and 1/4 inch cutting diameter, 1-inch cutting length, 2-1/2 inch for the total length.
- The CNC End Mill For Plywood, OAK, MDF, and any hardwood working and Long service life for sharp.
- Spiral bits used for smoothy down cut groove and slots, Mortises, Cycles, and dados leave with a clean edge and top surface, better than straight bits.
- Route bit suit for CNC router and any brand plunge router with 1/2” collet.
- Industrial quality control to ensure the best performance.
- Brand Name: DREANIQUE
- Certification: NONE
- Origin: Imported
- Type: End Mill
- Overall Length: 38mm 50mm
- Model Number: Compression spiral end mill
- Diameter: 3.175mm 4mm 5mm 6mm
- Coating: NAONE
- Material: Tungsten Cobalt Alloy
- Degree: R0.1
- Flute: Two flutes
- CNC or Not: CNC
- working material: Compression, wood
- shank diameter: 3.18mm 4mm 5mm 6mm
- ITEM CODE: SP2FC
- cutting diameter: 3.175mm 4mm 5mm 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
- class: AAA
Based on 30 reviews
Corresponds to the description. It's been a month. Everything looks good.
There's still a little beating. For its price is excellent. I use to cut locks into interior doors. While everything suits
Fast delivery. Esho didn't check