- Range of temperature regulation: 1°
- Scope of application: Tin removal
- Net weight: approx. 40g
- Length: approx. 200mm/7.87''
- Material: Half aluminum half plastic / whole aluminum
- Maximum suction: 30
- Color: Blue/Gold
- Put the tin suction piston downward pressure to get stuck.
- Heating solder joints to solder melting with an electric soldering iron.
- Remove the iron and quickly put the tin suction resistance paste solder, solder sucker and press the button.
- If It is not clean at one time and can be repeated many times.
- To ensure good solder sucker piston seal. Before electricity, with your fingers to plug hole solder sucker head, solder sucker head to press the button, if the piston is not easy to pop into place, that the seal is good.
- The aperture tin suction heads are of different sizes, select the appropriate specifications.
- Tin suction head wears, should replace the new one.
- Solder paste is dipped in a little bit of rosin before contact with solder to improve solder fluidity.
- Head contact pads are slightly longer, when the solder melts, the solder joint pin is the center, then hand out in a clockwise direction to draw a circle, and then press the button tin suction.
- Certification: NONE
- Origin: Imported
- Model Number: Soldering Sucker Pen
- is_customized: No
The large on really powerful fast shipping 11 days
All right, from the way he looks, he's got a lot of strength.
Goods came as describe and ontime too.I will recommend this seller and definitely will shop again with him
Is too small