- The voltage and current signal generator is the most commonly used electrical test instrument for electrical engineers and technicians during onsite installation, commissioning, overhaul,k and maintenance of electrical equipment.
- Pluggable terminal blocks, safe and convenient wiring.
- 4-digit high-definition digital tube, the display brightness is evenly adjustable (1-8 brightness).
- Aluminum knob cap, electroplating button, high-quality film, charging indicator, battery switch.
- Three power supply methods: external power supply, DC5V micro USB, built-in lithium battery (only when type 1 is selected, the built-in lithium battery charging mode can be used). As long as you work all the way, you can also connect at the same time.
- DC 15-30V external power supply, which can share the 24V power supply of PLC and other equipment.
- MicroUSB universal interface can be connected to mobile power, charger, computer USB port, etc.
- On the normal operation screen, save a voltage and current value, click the encoder to save, and after releasing the "OK" button, the screen displays "...", indicating that the save is successful. After restarting, the saved value will be displayed directly, and there is no need to adjust the parameters every time when starting up, which is very practical.
- Easy to carry and small in size, it is the best choice for on-site debugging.
- Material: ABS
- Colour: black
- Voltage output: 0-10V
- Current output: 0-22mA
- Type: 1-2 (optional)
- Charging method: built-in lithium battery (only type 1), external power supply, DC5V micro USB
- Battery: 1*Lithium battery, 3.7V, 1100mAh (only type 1 included)
- Size: about 89*69*28mm/3.5*2.7*1.1in
- Packing size: about 90*70*38mm/3.5*2.8*1.5in
- Brand Name: FNIRSI
- Origin: Imported
- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
- Certification: CE
- Display Size: 2.9 Inches & Under
- Product Size: 9x7x3.8cm
- Color: Black
- Accuracy: 0.01mA, 0.01V
- Output Range: 0-22mA, 0-10V
- Supplies: ElectricalDisplay
- Power Supply: Rechargeable battery, Micro USB 5V, 15-30 VDC via wiring terminals
Based on 30 reviews
Finally got it. A month to Russia and almost two in Russia. Must have been on foot. In appearance, everything is fine, I have not tried it yet.
All right, everything works.