- High quality: It is made from hard alloy, strong toughness, and wear resistance.
- Good performance: Incision resistance is small, increase the opening speed.
- Application: Easily installed in the hand drill, electric drill
- Use: Ideal for ceramics, tiles, stone, wood, plastic, concrete wall to drilling hole.
Use details not to be ignored:
- The following materials can be directly dry drilled: iron / copper / aluminum alloy / wood / plastic / glazed brick / antique brick / concrete / bubble brick / red brick, etc.
- When drilling continuously, add water to cool it to avoid the bricks from burning: ceramic tile/vitrified brick/glass/marble, etc.
- Brand Name: DIZAINLIFE
- DIY Supplies: Metalworking
- Certification: NONE
- Type: GlassDrill Bit
- Origin: Imported
- length: As shown
- Use: Masonry Drilling
- Model Number: 105816
- is_customized: Yes
- Material: Carbide
- Model Number: Hex Tile Bits
- Hex Tile Bits: Alloy Drill Bits
- Alloy Drill: Hex Hole Drill
- Twist Glass Drill Bits: Suitable for Ceramics, granite, tiles, and more
- Can be installed in the hand drill: Incision resistance are small
- Hard alloy construction,wear-resistant: The item has strong toughness and wears resistance
- Drill: 3mm /4mm /5mm / 6mm / 8mm / 10mm / 12mm
- Material: Hard Alloy
Good drills, we use as a center lengthened drill. Sharpening looked at Zoller smilecompact, it's even, without chips. Have tried aluminum alloys (6000 rpm, F 90 mm/min,) steel ((stainless) 3000 rpm, F 25 mm/min). Sharpening is held, the dimensions are in the tolerance.
The drills are great. I order the second time with another diameter. I'll take more like that. Very sharp drill PCB perfectly. I recommend to buy.
Great! Colors are different than photo, but quality is really nice
good all accurate