Dr. Nzyme Enzyme Gel Breaker It is a blue-green liquid biological enzyme formed from cloning, expression, separation, and purification of bacillus coli. It is widely applied to the fracking system on basis of guar gum or modified guar gum as a gelling agent, borate as cross-linking agent.
Advantages and benefits
- Application: in a wide range of oil and gas wells.
- High efficiency: the enzyme complex attacks specific polymeric bonds that produce mono- and disaccharides, maximizing degradation efficiency and making gel breakdown rate controllable.
- Temperature stability: Stable at temperatures between 10-150 ° C.
- Wide pH: Effective in fluids with a pH range of 4.0 to 10.0.
- Less waste: enzymes do not require any special handling or disposal. A complete breakdown of the gel leads to less formation damage.
- Compatibility: Compatible with all types of water base and tubular formations, etc.
- Dosage: Small Dose - High catalytic efficiency ensures complete gel breakdown at 10-20 ppm enzyme concentration.
- Non-corrosive: to any metal that may be in the well.
- Recycling use: Good for return fluid recycling use.
- Environment: Environmentally friendly, Meet HSE standard with no oil field pollution, no harm to the environment, human or animal.
It can be used in all types of oil fields, operating hydraulic fracturing and unconventional oil and gas fields. It is suitable for breaking guar gum, hydroxypropyl guar gum, carboxymethyl cellulose guar gum and other types of β-glycosidic bond plant gum.
In general, we suggest that Dr. Nzyme series products using concentration should be in 30-50 mg/l, canal so is used by combining with chemical gel breaker according to the actual requirements.
Packaging and storage
Packed in cartons with inner plastic bottles, 1 Kg/bottle. Store in a cool, dry, ventilated place, at the temperature of 4 - 8°C. The validity is mínimum 2 years.