- Brand Name: tool you
- DIY Supplies: Woodworking
- Type: Combination
- Origin: Imported
- Application: Router Bit Set
- Application: Deburring tool is used to remove burrs from metal or plastic pipe edges resulting from cutting, drilling, grinding or milling tasks. Boasting a lightweight design, this contoured, hex-handled tool creates smooth surfaces for any project.
- 47MM-Black Blades: Easy blade replacement with push-button design, made of high-speed steel for better wear resistance than other blades, suitable for deburring copper, steel, PVC and aluminum tubing.
- 47MM-Silver Blades: Made of high-speed steel for professional results, easy blade replacement with push-button design, swivel design to stay with the edge of material, suitable for deburring brass and casted-iron pipe.
- 43MM-Blade Blades: Deburring material with spiral chips with a minimum diameter 0.06 inch, great for straight edge and hole edge applications, suitable for steel, aluminum, copper and plastics.
- Design: Hex-shaped, contoured handle helps provide ergonomic gripping while resistant to rolling on flat surfaces, spring-loaded blade-release cap makes replacing blades easy, compatible with other industry standard replacement blades.
Based on 20 reviews
Very handy antistatic clips from a good trader happy to recommend.