- 4x stronger than leather: Our cut-resistant, highly durable gloves give you EN388 level 5 cut resistance. In other words, they’re made of the highest level of cut-resistant material you can get on the market.
- 100% food-safe: Use your cut-resistant gloves when you’re shucking oysters, cutting up your meat for dinner, dicing vegetables, using the potato slicer or the mandolin. Protect your hands, feel like a MasterChef and give your hands some extra protection.
- Ambidextrous: Get a pair of knife-resistant gloves that fit either hand perfectly… like a glove. Fab for men, women, kids, and everyone responsible enough to handle a knife to slice some vegetables or fillet a fish. And the grip is great too - your gloves won’t slip, fall off or irritate your skin.
- Machine washable: Done using that onion slicer, chopping up steak meat, dicing the vegetables, grating the carrots, or using the mandoline? Taking care of your gloves is easy peasy. Just throw them in the washing machine on cool with some mild detergent then let them drip dry.
- Perfect for outside the kitchen too: These gloves are great for any job that needs precision like woodworking, whittling, and carving. If you’re looking for some multi-purpose work gloves you can use when you’re handling sharp tools, you’ve found them.
- Origin: Imported
- Weight: <70g
- Model Number: HT-ES040
- Thickness: Medium
- Outer Material: HPPE
- Usage: Proof Stab
- Material: HHPE high-strength polyethylene
- Use 1: cut-proof gloves
- Use 2: cut resistant gloves
- Use 3: Fishing gloves
- Use 4: Outdoor work glove
- Use 5: Hunting Gloves
- Use 6: cut-resistant kitchen gloves
- Use 7: stab-proof gloves
- Use 8: butcher steel gloves
- Use 9: Cut-resistant gloves
Based on 6 reviews
The product is fully in line with the description
I love these gardening gloves because they are not bulky and you feel what gardening you are doing. I bought 2 pairs, one size for me and a large for my husband.