Praxis Polished Bore Receptacle is designed to extend the polished surface of the packer bore to permit the use of longer sealing units to compensate for the contraction and/or elongation of tubing.
The Polished Bore Receptacle and the Seal Bore Extension have similar functions; however, the Polished Bore Receptacle is used to connect to the top of the Packer whilst the Seal Bore is used to connect to the bottom of the Packer. Available in a complete range of sizes 2-3/8” to 9-5/8” and length in 2ft increments. Other lengths are also available upon request.
- Provide seal bore for tubing movement fluctuations.
- Generally deployed above packer.
- The full seal bore tubing ID with polished surface finish.
- Available in 4, 6, 8, 10, and 20-foot lengths as standard.
- Available in various metallurgies.
- All tubing sizes and ranges.