This Reamer Shoe has been specifically designed to aid with the installation of any Casing, Liner, or Screen application, where the operator has concerns over potentially difficult wellbore conditions such as swelling shale's, ledges, and washed out areas within the wellbore.
- Casing-friendly tungsten carbide cutting structure.
- Anti-aggressive left-hand blades minimize torque.
- 360° cutting structure facilitates reaming past obstructions with or without rotation.
- Well-bore seeking eccentric guide nose negotiates troublesome formations.
- Aluminum guide nose to aid drill out without compromising nose strength.
- Flow ports offer a 360° flow area.
- Slick body design helps reduce ECD.
- Single & double valve system available.
- Autofill system available.
- 5,000 & 10,000 PSI valves.
- Concentric or other nose options are available.
- All API and premium connections are available.
- All material casing grades are available.