The Wireline Re-Entry Guide is used for safe re-entry of wire-line tools from the casing into the tubing string. Threaded on the top end only, they attach to the bottom end of the production string and are designed with a beveled guide and a full open internal diameter.
Certain tools, such as tubing end locators or sample bailers, are designed to be run out of the end of the tubing to perform their tasks. The wireline entry guide, with its internal bevel, guides the wireline or slickline tool string back into the tubing.
- The lowest component is the tubing string.
- Safe reentry of wireline or slickline tools into the tubing string.
- Rugged one-piece construction.
- Available in beveled-, full-, or half-mule-shoe configurations.
- Available in low-alloy steel and premium material.